Skip to content
- The class group of a minimal model of a quotient singularity, 2023, arXiv
- On parabolic subgroups of symplectic reflection groups, with G. Bellamy and U. Thiel, Glasg. Math. J. 65 (2023), no. 2, 401–413, Link, arXiv
- Towards the classification of symplectic linear quotient singularities admitting a symplectic resolution, with G. Bellamy and U. Thiel, Math. Z. 300 (2022), no. 1, 661–681, Link, arXiv
Expository work, etc.
- Algebraic and geometric computations in OSCAR, with M. Belotti, M. Joswig, C. Meroni and V. Schleis, SIAM News, 56 (2023), no. 7, 9–10, Link
- On \(\mathbb Q\)-factorial terminalizations of symplectic linear quotient singularities, PhD Thesis, RPTU Kaiserslautern-Landau, 2023, Supervisor: U. Thiel, Link
- On a Theorem of Eichler, Master’s Thesis, TU Kaiserslautern, 2019, Supervisor: T. Hofmann, PDF